Extremely High Quality, Environmentally conscious & ethically sourced vein Graphite
Gratomic Inc. is a dynamic exploration and mining company focused on low-cost mine to market carbon-neutral, eco-friendly, naturally high grade vein graphite. Soon to be the largest vein graphite producer on the planet, Gratomic has set its sights on becoming a key player the EV and Energy Storage supply chains. The Company has been successful in upscaling its naturally pure vein graphite to a battery grade level of 99% + Cg through the addition of air classification. Gratomic on schedule for the commissioning of its onsite Aukam Vein Graphite Processing Plant. From there, the Junior Miner will move soon into full operational capabilities
GRATOMIC is focused on high quality, natural graphite deposits in desirable jurisdictions with well-developed infrastructure. We currently possess our flagship AUKAM project in Namibia, which covers a historical mine and a second graphite project in QUEBEC, Canada.
The Aukam Graphite Project is located in southern Namibia close to the port city of Luderitz. The property hosts five underground adits which were mined periodically between 1940 and 1974.
The Buckingham property is located within the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province.
Gratomic signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire 100% Interest in Brazilian Graphite Exploration Project
Monday, November 1, 2021 Toronto, ON. November 1, 2021 Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (Frankfurt:CB82) is pleased to announce that, further to its Press Release dated September 28, 2021, the Company has entered into a...
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 Toronto, ON., September 29, 2021 Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (Frankfurt:CB82) announces its recent outreach initiative to initiate improvements at a local residential primary school. A...
Gratomic signs Amended Letter of Intent to Acquire 100% Interest in Brazilian Graphite Exploration Project
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 Toronto, ON. September 28, 2021 Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (Frankfurt:CB82) is pleased to announce that, further to its Press Release dated August 13, 2021, the Company has entered into an...
September 27, 2021 Toronto, ON., Monday, September 27, 2021 Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (Frankfurt:CB82) announces the commencement of wet commissioning (Stage C4), The Company has started running material through...
Gratomic Provides Update on Pre-Feasibility Study, Independent Lab Results, and the Aukam Vein Graphite Project
September 7, 2021 Toronto, ON. September 7, 2021 Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (Frankfurt:CB82) announces that the Company has commenced an independent Prefeasibility Study (“PFS”), alongside providing an operational...
September 1, 2021 TORONTO, ON/September 1, 2021/ Gratomic Inc. (“GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSXV:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (FRANKFURT:CB82) is pleased to announce that the Company has granted Cliff Bream, recently appointed to the Board of Directors, 400,000 stock options...
RARE GRAPHITE MINE
- Gratomic holds 100% controlling interest in its Aukam Graphite Project in Southern Namibia. The Company received its official Mining Licence (ML 215) on March 24th, 2020
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- Aukam graphite has been tested in several high value applications including nano-engineered graphenes and is ideal for use in battery applications due to its naturally high purity levels and low processing requirements
- The Company benefits from substantial cost advantages due to the reduced processing required to bring the mineral to its desired grade, which averages 98% Cg. This is easily scaled up to 99% + Cg through the addition of air classification
- Gratomic boasts a world class Executive Leadership team whose vision is matched with dedication, experience, and a passion to bring a cleaner alternative to the graphite market
TODAQ SUPPLY AGREEMENT
- Gratomic Inc. and TODAQ Holdings Inc. have a signed agreement using Aukam mined graphite as a backstop to underpin the value of deployed TDN
- TODA Notes (“TDN”) are payable to Gratomic on a per tonne base of graphite to sit in reserve on the Aukam property
Notices & Circulars
Gratomic Inc. MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS
For the three months ended August 25, 2021
GRATOMIC INC. INTERIM UNAUDITED CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED June 30 and 2020
Aukam Wet Commissioning
20210826 Gratomic Operational Update
Capim Grosso Project Brazil
GRATOMIC Updated June 9 21 #2 1
Updated Website 20210505
Product Thickener Tank Progress April 23
CDNGratomic302021H WEB HD 1080 Final
Aukam April 15 update
Arno Interview Final Cut
Commissioning Update 20210413
April 16, 2021
Border delays & perseverance