Gratomic Inc. is a dynamic mining company with countless possibilities in future technological advancements and applications.
Through extensive investment in research and development, the Company has been successful in upscaling its naturally pure graphite to a level of 99% purity with little additional processing required. The highly pure graphite extracted from the Aukam mine-site in Namibia is ideal for the production of graphene, which is one atomic layer of atoms. It is the thinnest and strongest single layer material in known existence and consists of sp2 bonded carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal or honeycomb lattice shape. The benefits and application possibilities of graphene are endless.
PURCHASE GRAPHENE INK
The Gratink product range is available for purchase to meet customer printing preference specifications for R&D purposes. Minimum orders are available in one-kilo packages.
GRAPHENE ULTRA FUEL EFFICIENT TIRES (
‘Revolutionizing The Tire Industry’
PROJECTS & PARTNERS
Gratomic is focused on high quality, natural graphite deposits in desirable jurisdictions with well-developed infrastructure. We currently possess a graphite project in Quebec, Canada and our flagship Aukam project in Namibia, which covers a historical mine and is the more advanced of the two. Our graphene partner, Perpetuus Carbon Technologies Ltd., is located in Swansea, Wales.
The Aukam Graphite Project is located in southern Namibia close to the port city of Luderitz. The property hosts five underground adits which were mined periodically between 1940 and 1974.
The Buckingham property is located within the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province.
Perpetuus Advanced Materials is an advanced material manufacturer primarily focused on surface engineered carbon structures such as graphenes.
Rare graphite mine
- Gratomic currently owns 63% of the Aukam Graphite Mine in Southern Namibia and recieved its official Mining Licence (ML 215) on May 5, 2020
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- Aukam graphite has been tested in several high value applications including nano engineered graphenes
- The Aukam graphite when converted to graphenes have proven suitable for inks & pastes for the printed electronics industry, super hydrophobic graphenes variants for architectural and marine coatings, elastomers for cycle, passenger vehicle tires and elements for resistive heaters
Partnership with Leading Manufacturer
- Gratomic Inc. and Perpetuus Carbon Technologies Ltd. are currently engaged in a substantial joint venture agreement to provide state-of-the-art graphene products to end-users
TODAQ Supply Agreement
- Gratomic Inc. and TODAQ Holdings Inc. have a signed agreement using Aukam mined graphite as a backstop to underpin the value of deployed TDN
- TODA Notes (“TDN”) are payable to Gratomic on a per tonne base of graphite to sit in reserve on the Aukam property