Graphene is simply one atomic layer of grapite – a layer of sp2 bonded carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal or honeycomb lattice.
Gratomic is an advanced materials company focused on mine to market commercialization of graphite products most notably high-value graphene-based components for a range of mass-market products. We are collaborating with a leading European manufacturer of graphenes to use Aukam graphite to manufacture graphene products for commercialization on an industrial scale. The company is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GRAT.
PURCHASE GRAPHENE INK
The Gratink product range is available for purchase to meet customer printing preference specifications for R&D purposes. Minimum orders are available in one-kilo packages.
GRAPHENE ULTRA FUEL EFFICIENT TIRES (
‘Revolutionizing The Tire Industry’
PROJECTS & PARTNERS
Gratomic is focused on high quality, natural graphite deposits in desirable jurisdictions with well-developed infrastructure. We currently possess a graphite project in Quebec, Canada and our flagship Aukam project in Namibia, which covers a historical mine and is the more advanced of the two. Our grapene partner, perpettus, is located in AMMANFORD, wales.
The Aukam Graphite Project is located in southern Namibia close to the port city of Luderitz. The property hosts five underground adits which were mined periodically between 1940 and 1974.
The Buckingham property is located within the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province.
Perpetuus Advanced Materials is an advanced material manufacturer primarily focused on surface engineered carbon structures such as graphenes.
Rare graphite mine
- Gratomic currently owns 63% of the Aukam graphite mine in Southern Namibia
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- Aukam graphite has been tested in several high value applications including nano engineered graphenes
- The Aukam graphite when converted to graphenes have proven suitable for inks & pastes for the printed electronics industry, super hydrophobic graphenes variants for architectural and marine coatings, elastomers for cycle, passenger vehicle tires and elements for resistive heaters
Partnerships with Leading Manufacturers
- Gratomic has entered into negotiations for a substantial joint venture agreement to provide customers end product graphenes
- In the process of establishing blockchain technology to facilitate the distribution and sale of Gratomic’s graphene products being manufactured
- The blockchain will also act as an ecosystem for all producers and users in the graphenes industry