Extremely High Quality, Environmentally conscious & ethically sourced vein Graphite
Gratomic Inc. is a dynamic exploration and mining company focused on low-cost mine to market carbon-neutral, eco-friendly, naturally high grade vein graphite. Soon to be the largest vein graphite producer on the planet, Gratomic has set its sights on becoming a key player the EV and Energy Storage supply chains. The Company has been successful in upscaling its naturally pure vein graphite to a battery grade level of 99% + Cg through the addition of air classification. Gratomic on schedule for the commissioning of its onsite Aukam Vein Graphite Processing Plant. From there, the Junior Miner will move soon into full operational capabilities
GRATOMIC is focused on high quality, natural graphite deposits in desirable jurisdictions with well-developed infrastructure. We currently possess our flagship AUKAM project in Namibia, which covers a historical mine and a second graphite project in QUEBEC, Canada.
The Aukam Graphite Project is located in southern Namibia close to the port city of Luderitz. The property hosts five underground adits which were mined periodically between 1940 and 1974.
The Buckingham property is located within the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province.
Capim Grosso is situated at the center east portion of the Bahia province, 280km from the port of Salvador, at the province capital, and 166km from Feira de Santana.
Gratomic Announces Launching of Operational Readiness (OR) of its Aukam Graphite Processing Plant in Namibia
January 26, 2022 Toronto, ON. January 26, 2022, Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT,” or the “Company”) (TSXV:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (FSE:CB82) announces the launching of the Operational Readiness initiative of its Aukam vein graphite project in the Karas region, Namibia....
January 26, 2022 Toronto, ON. January 26, 2022, Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT,” or the “Company”) (TSXV:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (FSE:CB82) announces the resumption of its 5,000-meter diamond drill program on the Capim Grosso graphite project located within the Bahia...
NOT FOR DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, RELEASE, OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES OR FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES January 21, 2022 Toronto, ON. January 21, 2022 Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”)...
January 11, 2021 Toronto, ON. January 11, 2021, Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT,” or the “Company”) (TSXV:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (FSE:CB82) announces the ongoing commissioning of several key pieces of equipment in preparation for the final commissioning stage of the...
Gratomic Announces Next Steps for Air Classification Equipment at its Aukam Processing Plant in Namibia
January 10, 2021 Toronto, ON. January 10, 2021, Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT,” or the “Company”) (TSXV:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (FSE:CB82) announces that it has initiated manufacturing on the Air Classification units for its Aukam Graphite Project processing plant in...
December 22, 2021 Toronto, ON. December 22, 2021, Gratomic Inc. (“Gratomic”, “GRAT” or the “Company”) (TSXV:GRAT) (OTCQX:CBULF) (FSE:CB82) announces the first preliminary findings of its 5,000-meter diamond drill program on the Capim Grosso graphite project located...
RARE GRAPHITE MINE
- Gratomic holds 100% controlling interest in its Aukam Graphite Project in Southern Namibia. The Company received its official Mining Licence (ML 215) on March 24th, 2020
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- Aukam graphite has been tested in several high value applications including nano-engineered graphenes and is ideal for use in battery applications due to its naturally high purity levels and low processing requirements
- The Company benefits from substantial cost advantages due to the reduced processing required to bring the mineral to its desired grade, which averages 98% Cg. This is easily scaled up to 99% + Cg through the addition of air classification
- Gratomic boasts a world class Executive Leadership team whose vision is matched with dedication, experience, and a passion to bring a cleaner alternative to the graphite market
TODAQ SUPPLY AGREEMENT
- Gratomic Inc. and TODAQ Holdings Inc. have a signed agreement using Aukam mined graphite as a backstop to underpin the value of deployed TDN
- TODA Notes (“TDN”) are payable to Gratomic on a per tonne base of graphite to sit in reserve on the Aukam property
Notices & Circulars
Gratomic Inc. MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS
For the three months ended August 25, 2021
GRATOMIC INC. INTERIM UNAUDITED CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED June 30 and 2020
Stijn Schmitz in Discussion with Arno Brand
Aukam Commissioning 20220111
Gratomic BTV November 2021
Capim Grosso Update December 9, 2021
Capim Grosso Update December 22, 2021
Aukam Wet Commissioning
20210826 Gratomic Operational Update
Capim Grosso Project Brazil
GRATOMIC Updated June 9 21 #2 1
Updated Website 20210505
Product Thickener Tank Progress April 23