Graphene is simply one atomic layer of graphite – a layer of sp2 bonded carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal or honeycomb lattice.
Existing mine infrastructure (open pit and adits) allows for rapid restart of operations. The company has an existing production facility in Namibia.
Gratomic is in the process of establishing blockchain technology to facilitate the distribution and sale of gratomic’s graphene products being manufactured. The blockchain will also act as an ecosystem for all producers and users in the graphene industry.
Gratomic is focused on high quality, natural graphite deposits in good jurisdictions with well-developed infrastructure. Gratomic has A graphite project in Quebec, Canada and its flagship Aukam project in Namibia which covers a historical mine and is the most advanced of the two. our partner perpettus is located in AMMANFORD, wales.
The Aukam Graphite Project is located in southern Namibia.
The Buckingham property is located within the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province.
Perpetuus Advanced Materials is an advanced material manufacturer primarily focused on surface engineered carbon structures such as graphene.
Rare graphite mine
- Gratomic currently owns 63% of the Aukam graphite mine in Southern Namibia
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- Aukam graphite has been tested in several high value applications including nano engineered graphenes
- The Aukam graphite when converted to graphenes have proven suitable for inks & pastes for the printed electronics industry, super hydrophobic graphene variants for architectural and marine coatings, elastomers for cycle, passenger vehicle tires and elements for resistive heaters
Partnerships with Leading Manufacturers
- Gratomic has entered into negotiations for a substantial joint venture agreement to provide customers end product graphenes
- In the process of establishing blockchain technology to facilitate the distribution and sale of Gratomic’s graphene products being manufactured
- The blockchain will also act as an ecosystem for all producers and users in the graphene industry
– Sheldon Inwentash, Chairman and Co-CEO