Gratomic is a leader in the mining and commercialization of graphite products – specifically the valuable graphene-based nano material that can be used for a wide range of mass market elastomer and polymer products, including the US $222 billion* global tire market. We are also aggressively developing other industrial applications such as lubricants, special rust, and proof coatings.
Existing mine infrastructure (open pit and adits) allows for rapid restart of operations. The company has an existing production facility in Namibia.
GRAPHENE ULTRA FUEL EFFICIENT TIRES (
‘Revolutionizing The Tire Industry’
Production for an initial soft launch of Gratomic’s new tire is targeted for late summer 2019.
Gratomic is focused on high quality, natural graphite deposits in good jurisdictions with well-developed infrastructure. Gratomic has A graphite project in Quebec, Canada and its flagship Aukam project in Namibia which covers a historical mine and is the most advanced of the two. our partner perpettus is located in AMMANFORD, wales.
The Aukam Graphite Project is located in southern Namibia close to the port city of Luderitz. The property hosts five underground adits which were mined periodically between 1940 and 1974.
The Buckingham property is located within the Central Metasedimentary Belt of the Grenville Geologic Province.
Perpetuus Advanced Materials is an advanced material manufacturer primarily focused on surface engineered carbon structures such as graphene.
Rare graphite mine
- Gratomic currently owns 63% of the Aukam graphite mine in Southern Namibia
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- Aukam graphite has been tested in several high value applications including nano engineered graphenes
- The Aukam graphite when converted to graphenes have proven suitable for inks & pastes for the printed electronics industry, super hydrophobic graphene variants for architectural and marine coatings, elastomers for cycle, passenger vehicle tires and elements for resistive heaters
Partnerships with Leading Manufacturers
- Gratomic has entered into negotiations for a substantial joint venture agreement to provide customers end product graphenes
- In the process of establishing blockchain technology to facilitate the distribution and sale of Gratomic’s graphene products being manufactured
- The blockchain will also act as an ecosystem for all producers and users in the graphene industry
“Junior graphite Miners and the graphene industry as a whole have spent the last ten years seeking to identify the “Killer App” for graphenes. We are therefore very pleased to announce that based on the technical information derived from laboratory and “real world “testing received from our LOI partner Perpetuus. We are mutually confident of our success in identifying an application that will prove an industry game changer whereby graphite derived graphenes will be produced in industrial quantities to satisfy the needs of a market sector that will consume 1000’s of tonnes of engineered for purpose graphenes to meet the projected market demand. Consequently, both Gratomic and Perpetuus have now agreed to enter into substantial negotiations for a joint venture to address end user tire manufacturing needs. This has been a long and intensive development and testing process and we are now excited to move towards negotiating a Joint Venture and begin commercial production in 2019.”
– Sheldon Inwentash, Chairman and Co-CEO